How smart do you want to be?
Posted on 21st March 2018
The range of smart devices for your home is growing all the time. Here are some options to think about:
Just connect a smart home ‘gateway’ to the internet and download an app to your smartphone, and you’re ready to go.
Many products don’t need a router or hub. Some switches and sockets only need a remote control to turn them on and off.
• Motion sensors can alert you to movement. This can be a security feature or can be used to turn on lights, for example.
• Sensors on doors and windows can also give peace of mind when you’re away from home, providing an immediate alert to your smartphone.
• With smart sockets you can remotely control appliances as well as monitoring running costs.
• Light switches can be easily replaced to allow you to remotely control your lighting. You can switch lights on or off and dim them from any location.
• You can also be more energy efficient with zoned heating for the rooms you regularly use. Simple-to-fit radiator valves allow remote adjustments and easy monitoring through an app.
If you would like your home to be smarter, please get in touch.
Tagged as: smart homes
Share this post: