Are you building an extension, installing a new appliance or rewiring your home? Does one of your home electrical circuits keep ‘fusing’ or do you just need to install some extra plug sockets?  

Most domestic electrical work carried out now has to be registered with the Building Control department of your local authority. Insurance companies often also require certificates to confirm that work has been completed to the correct standards, which you will also need if you later sell your property. 
We are accredited under the National Inspection Council for Electrical Inspection Contractors (NICEIC) Domestic Installer scheme to undertake and certify the work you need. Our work is also backed by a six-year warranty scheme. 
Our domestic services include: 
New houses, extensions and conversions 
Kitchen and bathroom electrical installations 
Lighting installation 
Fuse-board replacements 
Additional power sockets 
Heating and ventilation 
Earthing and bonding 
LED Lighting  
Northampton domestic electrician
Get in touch for more information about our domestic services or contact us for a free quotation 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings